Sunday, October 9, 2011

Dot... DOT..... blah Blah BLAH...

Okay, So I have been mentally beating myself because I keep procrastinating at posting anything on here.I finally got tired of it and here I am posting on this horrid blog....

I believe I was so sleep deprived in my last blog post that I appeared to be a writing lunatic. Let me say that what I appear to be, is what I am most of the time! :P That Turtle story has got to be the worst literature ever and I believe it is my best work yet!(talk about confusing)

So I am kind of confused at what exactly I am supposed to supposed to say in a blog post. Am I supposed to be insightful into my life? Maybe just write things that I think are awesome? I really don't know, so I will play this by ear, on the violin, with no music, wearing a animal on my head....

These past few months have been pretty awesome, I have studied a ton, worked a lot and I am currently working towards getting a better job at a Gym :-)  To be honest, I never thought any of this would happen, It seemed like a dream I wished for, and God made it into reality. I really do not deserve any of this. I have a wonderful family, some of the best friends ever and I have someone in my life that really makes my days so much better! Am I lucky? Well, you could say I am, but I know it's not luck. God has blessed me so much beyond what I could have imagined.

So, what are my plans for the future? I plan to to plan more plans for future planning..... No, seriously, I plan to further my education, move to a better job and to learn more about everything! hahahaha!

That's about it! I spoke of nothing, then I spoke of something and here I am, at the ending to a blog post I didn't feel like writing. Writing is such a Pain when you actually have to think! :D haha
So, if you read this, you are stalking me! Just Kidding (Or am I)   (O_o)...
Anyways, I am done writing for now, Until next time, I bid thee blog page, a not so fond farewell.

             DON'T FORGET TO  SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!
                                           

HAHAHA reading through this, I realized my sentences do not run together at all, glad this isn't being graded!

No comments:

Post a Comment