Sunday, October 10, 2010

The first Post By the Dan Dude :)

Howdy To all you reading this,


    This is my first blog post ever.. Hip hip Hooray!! "(pats himself on the back)" "(two thumbs up to you Daniel)"


    Now that I'm done with congratulating myself on finally making a blog site, I guess I probably should write something interesting about myself. But when I try to think about something pertaining to me, I hit a blank wall, and this aint no ordinary wall, this wall is steel plated with concertina wire on top, no going thru or over it. Therefore, I believe improvising  will be my best bet.


    I was born on the day of my birth to my mother, I was very young at the time. I grew up and became a spoiled brat, I got away with Most everything because I was so cute (note: I am not the one who said I was cute, I heard that piece of information from a couple reliable sources, and while I may agree with their deduction of my cuteness, I am in no way saying I was cute). Anyways, after many many years of training and correcting, I finally passed the spoiled Brat phase and became just a brat. I was a smart kid and all thru grade school and middle school, I got honor rolls and mostly A's in my classes... I became home-schooled when I went into 8th grade (the private school I was going too shut down) and my grades dropped a little, but by the time I got into 10th grade, I had gotten the hang of it and Proceeded to get a  straight A year that continued on to my graduation. I was Blessed to be home-schooled and I am sure I learned much more that I would have if I had been Public Schooled.(my goodness that was a bunch of I's) I was interested in Joining the Air Force Academy, but after lots of prayer and thought, I decided that wasn't the route I wanted to take with my life. I believe I will be going to Texas A&M in the near future, but I am not certain yet. I am currently employed by Tormax Technologies who specialize in automatic doors, I first found out about the company thru my father (he works for them), The location wasnt exactly where I would have liked it to be, but they make some of the best Automatic doors in the country, and thats the main reason I joined them.. The job is not easy and the hours are long, but I do enjoy hard manual labor, and I get plenty of that with this job. Another plus with this job, is, I get to go all over Texas and see the different cultures in Texas and see the Beautiful Landscape. There Aint Nothing like it :)


    Well, this concludes my very first Blog post, Mark it down ya'll, this will go down in History!!
LO and Behold!! would ya look at that... someone must have come along and cut a portion of that wall away, cause I did kinda sorta talk about myself.. hmm, they must have used a plasma torch or something similar to it to cut thru that wall, amazing, absolutely amazing.. well, I do hope I didnt bore you with this long spill, if I did, well, my bad, I'll try to do better next time. :o)   


I hope you have a fantabulistic week :)  May You Have plenty to eat and Tons of Ice-cream to go along with your steak :)  Until I post again, I shall remain silent. Cheerio good chaps :~)

3 comments:

  1. hey hey DantheMan!

    Great first post! I think you've got the blogging thing pretty much figured out...but your background is killing me! lol i'm reading along and i feel the need to put on my glasses=) lol Keep up the great posting!

    Rachael Campbell
    (NotibutChrist7)

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw my blog is http://notibutchrist7.blogspot.com/ if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete