Monday, January 31, 2011

An Update on the Blog thingymajig

Let me start off by saying, " ITS BEEN A LONG TIME!"  A long time for what? Well, Its been almost 4 months since I have written anything on this blog, I have many excuses to why  I haven't done anything, but the main reason is, I was just too lazy to actually sit down and type up something that made sense.

So, given the title of this totally Weird Blog, You can assume that this Blog is about some guy named Dan and and his life experiences. Ok, so lets get to it, shall we?

Last time I  wrote something on here, its pertained to My work and some other random things that I won't bother bringing up. Well, there are many things that have changed since that time, for one, I no longer travel all around Texas installing doors. I enjoyed traveling around and seeing all the sites, but all the jobs were completed and I was able to go home. Now I just sit around, studying and waiting for a phone call or email telling me that I am needed to go somewhere to help with an install. Its nice at times, but the paychecks are much less than they were before, So I suppose its a draw on which was better.

I just started college and I am enjoying it. Now mind you, I am not loving it, I am just enjoying it, big difference there. Having to go to class is a bit annoying, but the process of learning is nice, it helps me to use my mind which makes me feel smarter :)  Currently on my school schedule is Government II and United States History II, they are easy enough, although one makes you do a ton of writing assignments, which isn't making me too happy.
Last week, I had my Very First test in Government II, I made an 88 which made me sad, but thankfully, the grade doesn't count if I make an A on all my other 3 test. So I guess you can say that I will be studying like a mad man for them test :)

On a sadder note, My brother left on the 20th for Tennessee, which leaves me here all by myself. I  did make some new friends, which is awesome, but my brother is basically my best friend, and No-one can replace him. Plus, with him gone, it means I have twice as much work to do =O hahahaha, I am totally kidding :P

On a Happier Note, My Uber awesome Sister is getting married in May!!! Alot of people say I am excited because this means My sister will be leaving the house, but that is not the case. I am excited because she is excited, and I am also excited because I will be getting another brother :)

Perhaps in another one of my future Blog post, I will write about some things I learned in the past couple weeks. It really is fascinating and a tad-bit sad. This is the end of my 3rd blog post, there is much more that I could write about, but I am craving something sweet so I must stop typing to go find something yummy :)
Have a good Day, Remember, everyday is a gift, So live life to its fullest, don't compromise your beliefs , and above all, have fun :)  Until next time, I bid thee adieu.

2 comments: